Telecom Level 1 Sample questions. Customer Support Engineer for Telecom Company Sample Questions for Level 1. Before you proceed, i must tell you that the exam is not going to be easy. We are proud to get associated with online examination platforms. I recommend you to –
Take a pen and a notebook before you start.
Taking a test doesn’t just measure how much you know, it helps reinforce the learning and make it more likely that you can retrieve the same information later. It’s a surprising fact that taking a test can actually be more beneficial to learning than spending the same amount of time studying.
After all, practice makes a person perfect!! So keep practicing… 🙂
EVEN IF YOU DON’T QUALIFY THIS TIME, YOU CAN GIVE EXAM FOR OTHER OPENINGS. YOU CAN FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO STAY UPDATED WITH THE LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Please read the instruction Carefully!!! | Telecom Level 1 Sample questions
- Please ensure that you have a reliable internet for the whole duration of the test.
- This test comprises of multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- There is a total of 20 Questions in the Test.
- You will get 1 point for every correct answer.
- This test has no negative marking.
- MINIMUM SCORE – 70 %
- You are advised not to close the browser window before submitting the test.
- Do like Facebook Page to stay updated with the results.
Now all you need to do is Enter your Name along with Email address to start the questionnaire in the box given below. And I am pretty sure you will be able to answer all the questions.
All the best !!!