Add Google Maps in Blogger. To Embed Google Maps in Blogger, you do not have to search details. Many ask for a Google Map plugin for blogger to add map in Blogger site. But why you need a plugin. I will tell you the best way to add google map in Blogger website or a blog, so that every visitor who wants to know your location can do that easily. Adding content from external sources allows you to create rich content that are useful and highly interactive.
Add Google Maps in Blogger
Google Maps plugin for Blogger
The first thing is to create a widget or a plugin for google map which you can use for your website. For that you need to –
- Go to Google Maps website, and simply type in the address of the location you want to show or search for a location.
- Once you have found the location, click on the link button in the right hand panel.
- This will show you the embed code.
- Customize the embedded map using “Customize and preview the embedded map” to change the appearance of the map.
- Copy the code. This is Google Maps plugin for blogger
Steps to Add Google Maps in Blogger
- First Login to your Blogger site and Go To Blogger >Layout
- From Layout section, click to Add A New Gadget.
- Paste the Google Map iFrame code.
- Press Save button and now go to your blog.
Wherever you place the Google Map code, you will be able to display the map location on your website. Important thing to note is that this might slow your blog, but this is acceptable. This will surely increase user engagement on your blog. I hope this article helped you add Google Maps in your Blogger site. For questions and feedback, please leave a comment below.