Web hosting plays a key role in a website performace and A2 hosting is one of the popular service provider. WordPress is a popular CMS. This article will let you install wordpress for free on A2 Hosting. The A2 is one of the fastest server web hosting service. It is very easy and time efficient to proceed and get the WordPress CMS running on your web server. WordPress powers 25% of the Website in the world, & it’s the simplest yet most popular blogging software ever made. The installation will proceed with the click of button.
A2 offers three different hosting packages, and I suggest you pick A2 Hosting Lite package which cost only $6.95/month and offers unlimited hosting package. If you sign up as per my link, you will get discount as well. You can learn more about A2 Hosting on their official page here. ( Use 51% discount code at checkout – ZIP51).
How to Install WordPress on A2 Hosting
- First login to your cPanel account and look for Softaculous icon or WordPress installer icon under Auto Installers section.
- Provide the path of installation and select
- After that, you need to choose the domain name where you want to install WordPress.
- Now Enter the website setup details including a title and description for your WordPress site (Don’t worry you can easily change them from your WordPress admin area after installation).
- Next, you need to choose following info:
- Admin username.
- Email address.
- Click the install button and wait for the process completion.
- That’s it.
Softaculous will Check the submitted data and install the files to your server for WordPress.
You can visit your website on your browser. Now you will see your WordPress Installation in the Current Installations.
Since you have understood the installation of WordPress. It’s time for now to configure your WordPress blog.
I will not directly put everything to you. The first recommendation is to setup the Google Analytics that will let you track the vistors coming to your blog / site.