Change Link Color in Genesis Theme. You can change default link colour/ change link color in Genesis theme. By default Genesis Theme uses Red Color for the hyperlinks. Sometimes, you feel a need to change this default color.
Genesis Framework is very user interactive WordPress theme. Hence it is one of the most user friendly interface theme.
Follow the Steps to Change Link Color in Genesis Theme
- Go to Appearance -> Editor -> Select the Theme Genesis.
- Open Style.css of the theme to edit its content.
- Search for the code -> .#c3251d.
- Replace everywhere with the new color code. For Eg, if you wish to change to Blue replace with #13bcef.
- That’s it. This will change Link Color in Genesis theme.
Note – You need to know the Color Code which you wish to set as Link color in Genesis theme. After you know the color, you just have to replace with that, just like it is explained in above steps.
Here is the Screenshot of different Default link colors in Genesis Theme.
Benefits of Changing the Default Link Color in Genesis
- It is a fact that the dull color websites make user engagement lesser than expected.
- Color selection plays important role in your blog popularity. Placing pink Color links on Women Specific websites and Black or Blue Colored links on Men Majority websites is a good practice.
- When More readers like your website, this factor also helps in improving your blog’s SEO.
- It sounds bit confusing, that link color can enhance the SEO of your blog. But trust me guys, it is one of the indirect way which will definitely enhance your Search Engine Optimization of the Blog.