Create a Sitemap in Blogger. You can Create a Sitemap in Blogger and add sitemap to blogger website with easy stepwise guide. The sitemap will help your readers to know about the link structure in your website. Sitemaps are not that popular within the blogger blog users.
Create a Sitemap in Blogger
What is Sitemap
A site map is a visual or textually organized model of a Web site’s content that allows the users to navigate through the site to find the information they are looking for.
Benefits of Sitemap
- It helps User to know the link structure of a website.
- All the links and interlinks are available in a single page with a tree hierarchy.
- Helps the crawler to crawl the site.
- It lets the bots know how the crawling needs to be done.
Steps to Add Sitemap in Blogger
- Go to The Online Sitemap Generator and generate the Sitemap file.
- Now Open your blogger website and navigate to the settings section.
- Under the Settings, go to Search Preferences.
- Enable Custom robots.txt option. This will be available in the Crawling and Indexing section.
- Paste the Sitemap text and save the file to let the changes take effect.
How To Submit Blogger Sitemap
To submit the Blogger sitemap, you have to copy and paste the sitemap data in Robots.txt file of your blogger site.
After you paste the sitemap in Robots.txt file, you don’t have to worry regarding the submission of the same. When you paste the content in the file, the next time when a bot is going to crawl, he will be crawling the site. You can easily sit and relax after you perform the steps.
Do subscribe to my blog and you will never miss any important update.