Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card online. You can link AADHAAR CARD with PAN Card easily. To link the AADHAAR Card number with PAN Number online, you just need to just have the details of the numbers and 3 minutes of your time. AADHAAR Card is the official Idendity Card by Indian government. The government of India is taking initiatives to integrate AADHAAR with every activity of an individual. From buying a new phone number to opening of Bank account, AADHAAR is mandatory now.
Link AADHAAR CARD With PAN Card
AADHAAR Card and PAN Card have their individual importances. PAN Card or Permanent account number is a way to give a unique Idendity for making and tracking evry monetory transaction of any individual. Now when AADHAR Card gets its link with PAN Card, then the monetory transactions are mapped to individual’s other parts as well. The intent of mapping with AADHAAR Card and PAN Card is to make sure, the person is traceable in everything he does.
Stepwise guide to Link AADHAAR Card with PAN Card Online
- Open Your Browser and go to the link – “https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/LinkAadhaarPrelogin.html“
- Now Enter your details of AADHAAR Number and PAN Number.
- Provide your name and Confirm the Captcha Code.
- That’s it. Your AADHAAR CARD is linked to PAN CARD now.
Why You Need to Link AADHAAR CARD With PAN CARD
The Benefits you get when you link AADHAAR Card with PAN Card are –
- It provides Flexibility in Opening Bank account from anywhere.
- You can Verify your ITR (Income Tax Return) online.
- When you apply for Loan, it minimizes the document analysis time.
- Not only in case of loans, for every financial transaction, AADHAAR Card reduces the processing time.
So, you should definitely map your AADHAAR card and PAN Card. It is free to link AADHAAR Card with PAN Card. You can link Aadhaar number to Pan number using mobile phone or your computer / laptop.
Enjoy and Experience Digital India.