Change Logo Position in WordPress. If your question is How to Change Logo position in WordPress, then you are reading the right article. You can change header / logo position to the location you wish to see the header on your wordpress blog.
Header Logo is something which keeps a long lasting impression on your reader. If you meet a person for the first time, then it is the appearance which creates a long lasting impression. The first thing a blog visitor sees is the Header of the blog.So You have to decide what you should include there.
You have to be sure, where exactly to put the WordPress Blog Logo, so that it creates ever lasting impression on the reader.
Changing the Logo Position in WordPress is bit interesting and you should proceed with the guided steps only.
Steps to Change Logo Position in WordPress
- Open your Website in Google chrome. Right click and Click Inspect.
- Navigate to each line of code and identify which line of code is for logo of WordPress Blog. Refer to the below screenshot for details.
- Once the code of line is identified, Login to your WordPress Blog Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance -> Editor -> Select your theme and open style.css.
- Search for the item you identified in Inspect element tool.
- Modify the Width / padding / other properties .
- That’s it. You can change the Logo Position in WordPress with these steps.
You can also change the WordPress Logo properties like, font size, font color etc.
Screenshot Guide To Identify the code to Change Logo Position in WordPress
Why You should Change Logo Position in WordPress | Benefits
- Improved Readability.
- Motive of Your Website is clear to the Visitor in a single shot.
- Chances that a visitor revisits your site becomes more.
- With improved user engagement, your chances of generating the revenue also grow up.